Email Us : | |
+91 9999 706194 / 011 41522406
Andaman and Nicobar Tour Packages
• Enjoy Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
• Enjoy North and Ross Island
• Visit to Radhanagar Beach, Havelock
• Visit to Mount Harriet National Park.
• Diglipur Island Special
• Visit to Ross and Smith Island.
• Baratang Island.
Places to cover : Port Blair - Havelock – Diglipur – Rangat
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
1. Fisheries Museum: It has 350 different species of marine life. The different kinds of marine life on display have been collected from the Bay of Bengal and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. It is situated adjacent to the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Port Blair.
2. Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
3. Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
1. North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breath taking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay
Note :- Water sports are at own cost our packages dose not includes any kind of water sports
2. Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board Luxury cruise (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to check in at your pre booked hotel / resort @ Havelock, and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach, Overnight stay at Havelock
After breakfast, leaving from Hotel/Resort to Havelock harbor for catching a cruzz to Neil Island then visit the Bharathpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore, then going to 1no. Beach, 2no. Beach, Sitapur beach.
In the evening (at around 4:00 PM, depending upon the ferry timings) we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
After Breakfast you will be escorted to catch a ferry from Chatham jetty to Bamboo flat. The duration is nearly 20 minutes. From Bamboo flat jetty it is 10 minutes’ drive by the side of sea & then climbing upto the forest check post. From Bamboo jetty to Check post is 7 KM and from check post to park (Mount Harriet) is 3 KM distance. Mount Harriet National Park is a national park located in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands union territory of India. The park, established in 1979, covers about 46.62 km2 (18.00 mi2). The place is shown on the reverse side of Rupee 20 note in India.
CHIDYATAPU: At evening you will visit the Mundapahad Sunset Point.
Early morning starts your trip visit lime stone cave at Tribal Reserve area Baratang then reach to Diglipur night stay at Pristine beach Resort Diglipur.
Lime Stone Cave: They are located 15 mints away by sea from Baratang Jetty. We can reach there by”dongis” or small boats. The journey enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation.
Note: - Please do carry sufficient water along with you.
After breakfast, leaving for Arial Bay Harbor to Take a Boat to visit to ROSS AND SMITHIslands a twin island bridgedby a white sandy beach, after lunch visit to Karma tang beach at Mayabunder, Danni Nallah beach, Aamkunj beach and night stay at Rangat.(Hotel Tejas at Rangat).
On the way to Port Blair visit the Tribal Reserve Area Baratang, Mud valcano, then get back to Port Blair and Hotel checkin.
Mud Volcano (Jalki): The mud volcanoes have erupted so sporadically with recent eruption I n 2005, believed to have been associated with the 2004 earthquake. The natives of this island call it “Jalki”. The mud volcanoes squirt little fountains of mud.
After breakfast going to Jolly Buoy, Wandoor beach, Rubber plantation on the way spicy garden, Tsunami effected area get back to Hotel.
Jolly Buoy:Jolly Buoy Island is very famous for under water corals and the pristine clear beach. This place is one hour journey from Wandoor beach.
The normal time leaving to Jolly Buoy Island at Wandoor beach is 9.00am. Make sure to reach Wandoor beach before 9.00am. All the ships leave at the same time and come back together.
at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
fee (still or movie)
sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle.
additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, VIP
GST is 5% extra on total
Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Island is under restricted area category
please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent
Out Time At Most Of The Hotel In Portblair / Havelock Is 0900hrs, Late Check
Out As Per Availability Only, Although Guarantee Check Out Is Possible Paying
50% Of The Room Charges
Executive will hold the placard our side the Airport exit gate
do not book any of our clients to Havelock in Government ferry, until and
unless there if there is an emergency or disruption we may shift the guest to
Government ferry to Neil and Havelock Island.
regarding child age to be settled with Hotels directly.
Note: Neil island tour from Havelock is purely subjected to weather condition
and availability of ferry, if not the guest will be taken back to port blair
and a alternative sightseeing.