Email Us : | |
+91 9999 706194 / 011 41522406
Andaman and Nicobar Tour Packages
South & Middle Andamans Tour
1. Corbyns cove Beach & Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
2. Visit Ross Island and North Bay [Coral Island]
3. Havelock Radha Nagar
4. Havelock Elephant Beach
5. Neil Island – Bharatpur Beach, Siatapur Beach, Laxmanpur Baech,
6. Baratang Day Trip with Lime stone Caves and Mud Volcano
Places to cover : Port Blair - North Bay - Ross Island - Havelock Island - Neil Island - Baratang Island
Our representative of Sushant Travels will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
1. Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
2. Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
1. North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breath taking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay
Note :- Water sports are at own cost our packages dose not includes any kind of water sports
2. Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board Luxury cruise (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to check in at your pre booked hotel / resort @ Havelock , and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.Over night stay at Havelock.
After Breakfast your entire day is on leisure or you can enjoy optional activities like water sports you can visit below places ELEPHANT BEACH@additional cost Rs. 1050/- per person
This Island is located at a distance of around 10kms from the Havelock or 30 mints boat ride from the jetty. It is known for its beautiful corals and exotic life. Here one can enjoy the Water sports, snorkelling etc, but the expense will be borne by the tourists.
Evening back to Resort / hotel over night at Havelock.
Check out from the hotel, move towards the Harbour to board a ferry which will take you to Neil Island. At the harbour our representative will receive you and will escort you to sightseeing of Neil Island.
Neil Island: This Island is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny. There is a lone jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry–exit point of the island.
Place to visit there:-
• Bharatpur Beach
• Laxmanpur Beach
• Sitapur Beach
Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Early morning [With Packed Breakfast] Early morning before daybreak we depart for Baratang Islands, It is approximately 110 kms away from Port Blair.
It is connected through road passing through Tribe Reserve also known as ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State High Way). We will travel through fabulous and enchanting forest in conveys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where we take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15mints ride. It has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest. Major attractions at Baratang are lime Stone Cave and Mud Volcanoes.
1. Lime Stone Cave: They are located 15 mints away by sea from Baratang Jetty. We can reach there by”dongis” or small boats. The journey enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation.
Note: - Please do carry sufficient water along with you.
2. Mud Volcano (Jalki): The mud volcanoes have erupted so sporadically with recent eruption I n 2005, believed to have been associated with the 2004 earthquake. The natives of this island call it “Jalki”. The mud volcanoes squirt little fountains of mud.
at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
fee (still or movie)
sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle.
additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, VIP
is 5% extra on total billing.
Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Island is under restricted area category
please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from
Out Time At Most Of The Hotel In Portblair / Havelock Is 0900hrs, Late Check
Out As Per Availability Only, Although Guarantee Check Out Is Possible Paying
50% Of The Room Charges
Executive will hold the placard our side the Airport exit gate
do not book any of our clients to Havelock in Government ferry, until and
unless there if there is an emergency or disruption we may shift the guest to
Government ferry to Neil and Havelock Island.
regarding child age to be settled with Hotels directly.
Note: Neil island tour from Havelock is purely
subjected to weather condition and availability of ferry, if not the guest will
be taken back to port blair and a alternative sightseeing.